Saturday, January 16, 2010

Do you believe you can control destiny or does that totally go against the definition of destiny?

I don't think about it too much, but I believe we control our destiny. We have to make things happen...nothing is written in the stars...everything is just random.Do you believe you can control destiny or does that totally go against the definition of destiny?
i believe we can control it ^_^








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





answer mine? :)Do you believe you can control destiny or does that totally go against the definition of destiny?
There's certain things that are gonna inevitably happen,but other than that,I think we can control it.
';I freestyle my destiny it's not written in pages';
I believe in destiny, it controls me.
things will happen regardless
Yes, I have control of it ..........now I lust towards West
of course my horse

No comments:

Post a Comment