Monday, January 18, 2010

What is Your Definition of a Scorpio Being Manipulative and Controlling?

Manipulative and controlling are pretty much self explanatory adjectives. I guess when people say Scorpios are manipulative, they just mean they try to fix any given situation so that it benefits them, in a sneaky way. By controlling, it means they have to feel like they're in charge and they make the rules. But think of a man who doesn't let his girlfriend have friends, that would be controlling. Think of a girl who says whatever she thinks people want to hear to get her own way, that's manipulative. Again, they're pretty much self explanatory, and they're more behavioral and characteristic traits than just actions to describe or give examples. I'm sure you know what manipulative and controlling means if you just think about it.What is Your Definition of a Scorpio Being Manipulative and Controlling?
My uncle purposely taking a huge dump in my grandmother's personal bathroom knowing full well her toilet doesn't work. I love


em, but sometimes he can be a vindictive @$$hole.What is Your Definition of a Scorpio Being Manipulative and Controlling?
Scorpios.


Ahh evil lil things lol. Not so much ';manipulative and controlling'; but more vindictive. They like revenge any way possible. If you hurt them, they will make sure you get what you deserve. Very private and lots of jealousy in this sign, so control issues can be there but not all the time. I've had plenty of friends who are Scorpios, and yes some of them are manipulative but just the same as any other sign. More possessive,vengeful,and jealous.





The last Scorpio that was manipulative and controlling to me was my old lil friend Lisa. I wasn't allowed to hang out with anyone else but her, had to leave when she wanted to, very possessive. But when I didn't want to hang out with her ONE night, she flipped out. Manipulated my friends to think I wasn't their friends and manipulated the situation to her favor to where she was the ';victim';. It was childish.


But hopefully not all Scorpios are like that.
Yes, many Scorpios that I have known have been very manipulative in getting their way. I know, my grandma is definitely one. Some say Scorpios are so oversexed because they rule the genitals it has been ridiculous. Here are the Scorpio Images: October 23-November 21





Drama,Criticism (Libra\Scorpio)-Ocotber 23-25


Intensity (Scorpio One)-October 26-November 2


Depth (Scorpio Two)-November 3-11


Charm (Scorpio Three)-November 12-18


Revolution (Scor\Sagit)-November 19-21





Scorpio Info





Symbol- The Scorpion


Ruler- Pluto, co-ruler Mars


Element- Water


Quality- Fixed


Season- Mid Autumn


Colors- Black, blood red, charcoal gray


Motto- I Control


Body Areas- Nose, genitals, blood, urethra
For controlling as they want their words to be the last one and it should be correct in everyway and manipulative if they want to destroy someones life they go behind their back to do so. Just be very careful as talking through experience.
That's a good example of a loaded question. You answered it even as you wrote it...





Who says Scorpios are manipulative and controlling? I say people are manipulative and controlling. Some of them are Scorpios, some aren't.





It's just that Scorpios do everything deeply, intensely, and unforgettably, that's all, so when they are being bad they upset people more.
I'm a Scorpio. I'm none of that. I'm a sweet person. But like to be a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment