Saturday, January 16, 2010

I need frizz control and curl definition, but dont want crunchy hair. What is best product to use?

My hair is naturally curly and not chemically processed.I need frizz control and curl definition, but dont want crunchy hair. What is best product to use?
V-05 hair dressing, it comes in a tube like tooth paste.I need frizz control and curl definition, but dont want crunchy hair. What is best product to use?
try hair serums specifically for curly hair
Frizz ease or if you don't want to pay too much for product you can put lotion in your hair to rid of the frizz. May sound weird but it works.
Aveda has great products for you! I am a hairstylist, and by far... I love Aveda's curl line. It is the AVEDA Be Curly line. It is designed for people like you that are just looking for control and definition without the ';crunch';. Hope this helps. I love this line.
try any matrix hair product you can get it at most hair places.
Any one of the ones you were referred to before...


You know... when you asked this question under another username??

No comments:

Post a Comment