Monday, January 18, 2010

What would be the definition of a controlling husband? And if he is leave or stay?

Do you feel controlled? If so, he is. Leaving would be good, but I know from experience it is HARD to get away from a controlling man. A support system is needed (family, friends, law enforcement, shelter) along with a plan.What would be the definition of a controlling husband? And if he is leave or stay?
For me, the definition would be anyone that makes me feel less than who I am or is mentally abusive - i.e. comments about my weight, friends, family and what I enjoy and don't enjoy. If he's taking you away from the things you love, then it's not worth your time - he's way too controlling. Controlling men have LOW self esteems and think that if they control you, that they have SOMETHING in life - they don't understand that they are truly hurting the other person. If it was me, and my husband was trying to control me, I'd leave. But that's me. Life is too short...





Good luck.What would be the definition of a controlling husband? And if he is leave or stay?
Try this:





http://www.wikihow.com/Recognize-a-Contr鈥?/a>
If you have someone telling you what to do or what not to do, then yes he is controlling and you need to tell him your not his child. If he insists on making you do what he wants then you need to turn and RUN!!!!! Don't look back just run...
A contolling husband is a man who does not want you to think or act for yourself. He tells you what you can do and when you can do it, where you can go and with whom. I know I am married to one for over 30 years and as they get older it gets worst now he wants to tell me to tell our son never to come to my house again. That is controlling. You have your own mind. Tell him that you are his wife not his employee or his slave. I do not know how long have you been married hopefully it is not to late. Talk to him if he is not willing to change now he never will. So you should ask him to leave and if he does not then you should leave. Because believe me it gets really bad. Good luck and God speed
He wants to control everything from money to where you can go and who you can be with as far as friends!!!!
well the more longer you stay the more controlling he gets and you will never get to leave i say you should leave know and write a nice dear john letter and say dear john, my time with you has been a wonder, but i think its time for me to move on my love for you has now died and its time for me to go





last love


(what your name is)
If he is, leave. figure it out.
A controlling husband is a man that tells you what to wear, what to do. Doesn't let you have freedom to go out without him. Definitely leave.
Controlling husband is in the word itself. If every action that you decide to take it is his choice and he has total control on it. If he is to stay with you be prepared to live a very sad life. If he is to leave then happiness and freedom will come your way.
The fact that you're even wondering ...Makes me believe that he IS .Not sure what kind of controller he is, cause there are many kind...but.....You can't make up your mind if the answer is to stay or go?.( that's one of the definitions!!)....in all seriousness..find help and council..be safe .

No comments:

Post a Comment